bullet-proof glass anchorage

Greetings all,

When looking to anchor a bulletproof glass panel, the aluminum frame itself
is 1/8" thick 6063.  But, should I be looking to design the anchorage for
the code standard 5 psf incidental lateral pressure?  It's intended to
"stop" a bullet, but I shouldn't be designing for a 1 psi blast force
pressure, right?

--
David Topete, SE