Re: bullet-proof glass anchorage

Thanks to all who've replied.  This is for bullet-proof glazing at a
transaction window (interior).  I've asked for additional performance
specs, but apparently none have made themselves available.

A couple of concerns I have/had are the use of maybe stainless
anchors/screws through the aluminum frame into the CFS framing or concrete,
as well as the use of powder-actuated fasteners versus expansion anchors
versus screw anchors.

Thanks again.

--
David Topete, SE