AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit River; sends vehicles, people into water

View classic version | View full site

NEWS
AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit River; sends vehicles, people
into water Story posted 2013.05.23 at 09:50 PM CDT

Washington State Patrol officials say the I-5 bridge has collapsed into the
 Skagit River, sending vehicles and people into the water, the Associated
Press reports. No other details were immediately available. Stay with
Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details. Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices

Story posted 2013.05.23 at 09:50 PM CDT

Send to:

Tell us what you think
Back To Headlines
abc13NOW Home | View full site
All material © 2013 ABC Inc., KTRK-TV Inc. & 2004-2013 LSN, Inc. All
Rights Reserved. View classic version | View full site
Font Size: S   M   L

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5