Re: AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit River; sends vehicles, people into water

There is nice interactive photo of the collapsed bridge taken on the bridge. <http://bridgehunter.com/wa/skagit/4794A0000000/>

You can rotate the viewfinder and see different views. Visually, the bridge members and connections seem to be in good condition (at least the ones that are in the view).

Hassan Astaneh