-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Abolhassan Astaneh Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:26 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit
River; sends vehicles, people into water

Bill,
I am looking at the photo at this following  site and it does not look that
 there is a lot of corrosion. The red colors are the primer paint and not
corrosion.

Of course one photo does not say much and inside of the connection or even
members might have some corrosion but does not look like that.

My Google Image search turned up following sites with a photo of I-5 Skagit
 Bridge , Mt Vernon , Washington.  Seems to be photos of the collapsed
bridge before collapse unless there are more than one truss bridge on I-5
crossing Skagit River which is unlikely but not impossible. The bridge
seems to be simply supported "through deck" riveted truss bridge.

<http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?p=4584000>

Truncated 1117 characters in the previous message to save energy.