RE: AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit River; sends vehicles, people into water

I wonder what the "satisfactory" criteria are.

I also wonder how many steel truss bridges WADOT has to deal with in total.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T.William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:34 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit
River; sends vehicles, people into water

5/9 and 6/9?

That's satisfactory?

Really?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607) University of Southern California,
 M.S.C.E., 1983 University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675