-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T.William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:33 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] AP: Wash. State bridge collapses into Skagit
River; sends vehicles, people into water

Hassan -

Why would primer be exposed at some of the joints like that?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607) University of Southern California,
 M.S.C.E., 1983 University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675