Re: AP: Wash. State bridge

Hassan:

No matter what people are saying about the infrastructure, no one should drive an over height truck on a bridge. The ASCE has been giving various portions of the American infrastructure bad grades for years - but unfortunately the present national programs are directed to "Social" injustices remedies.

Neil/