RE: Thanks For The Memories

May your retirement years be free of change orders and RFI's! From:
h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:37 PM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Thanks For The
Memories   Fellow engineers and friends, I am retiring. When my P.Eng
licence for the year expires on May 31, 2013, I shall not be renewing it.
After that date it will no longer be legal for me to practice engineering
or to sign or seal any documents as a professional engineer. So, as Bob
Hope would have said "Thanks for the memories." My very best regards to all
 of you, H. Daryl Richardson