-----Mensagem original-----
De: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] Em
nome de h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca Enviada em: quarta-feira, 29 de maio de 2013
 14:38 Para: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Assunto: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Thanks For The Memories

Fellow engineers and friends,

        I am retiring.  When my P.Eng licence for the year expires on May
31, 2013, I shall not be renewing it.  After that date it will no longer be
 legal for me to practice engineering or to sign or seal any documents as a
 professional engineer.

        I wish to thank you all for your assistance over the past several
years.  Some of you require special mention of course, like Ray Shreenan,
who introduced me to the group, and Harold Sprague, who has helped so many
so much and many more.  There are some, like Roger Turk and Dennis Wish,
both of whom I appreciated, who can't be thanked.  I hope that my own
contributions have been worthwhile to the group.

        Please feel free to contact me at any time that you think I can be
of assistance, or even just to chat.  If you write to me I will reply.

        Engineering has been a geat career.   I would even say it was the
right career for me.  I will, of course, continue monitoring the the
e-mails because I find them interesting even if I am no longer active
professionally.

        The month of May marks three important milestones in my engineering
 career; it's the month I graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering in
1963; it's the month I started my first job as an Engineer In Training,
also in 1963; and it will be the month I retire in 2013, after a fifty year
 career in engineering.

        So, as Bob Hope would have said "Thanks for the memories."

My very best regards to all of you,

H. Daryl Richardson

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your
email address, click here.
<http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=gustavo_vasconcellos%40fgconsultoria.com.br>