Re: Thanks For The Memories

Congratulations, Daryl. It was great working with you.
Gary

On 2013/05/29 1:37 PM, h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca wrote:
Fellow engineers and friends,

I am retiring.  When my P.Eng licence for the year expires on May
31, 2013, I shall not be renewing it. After that date it will no longer be legal for me to practice engineering or to sign or seal any documents as a professional engineer.

I wish to thank you all for your assistance over the past several
years.  Some of you require special mention of course, like Ray Shreenan,
who introduced me to the group, and Harold Sprague, who has helped so many so much and many more. There are some, like Roger Turk and Dennis Wish, both of whom I appreciated, who can't be thanked. I hope that my own contributions have been worthwhile to the group.

Please feel free to contact me at any time that you think I can be
of assistance, or even just to chat.  If you write to me I will reply.

Engineering has been a geat career.   I would even say it was the
right career for me.  I will, of course, continue monitoring the the
e-mails because I find them interesting even if I am no longer active

Truncated 474 characters in the previous message to save energy.