Steel stud deflection track

I am working on a project that has a structural steel framework with steel stud walls. These walls are shear walls sheathed with plywood. The walls are aligned with the framing (not a bypass wall), so the top of the wall will slip into a deflection track. What I need is a deflection track/clip that allows vertical movement from live and snow loading but can transfer lateral forces from the diaphragms to the sheathed walls. Any recommendations out there?

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com