 From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 2:51 PM
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Steel stud deflection track

I am working on a project that has a structural steel framework with steel
stud walls.  These walls are shear walls sheathed with plywood. The walls
are aligned with the framing (not a bypass wall), so the top of the wall
will slip into a deflection track. What I need is a deflection track/clip
that allows vertical movement from live and snow loading but can transfer
lateral forces from the diaphragms to the sheathed walls. Any
recommendations out there?

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: http://www.bbfm.com/