RE: Received messages

Yes, wow it has been a Long time.  Waiting for a little controversy.

But as long as i am typing with thumbs, does anyone know of recorded
seminars for SE exam study?

On Jun 18, 2013 5:09 PM, "Polhemus, William" <wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com>
wrote:

> What is the official birth date for the old SEAOC/SEAINT list to which
> this is an adjunct?
>
> I think it's coming up on close to 20 years. We need a celebration of
> some kind.

Truncated 358 characters in the previous message to save energy.