-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T.William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:05 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Hi Bill Allen

Welcome to the U.S., Alberto!

Now, go tell your story to every U.S. citizen (I know how you South
Americans HATE it when we call ourselves Americans LOL) who has not
traveled abroad. Maybe then they will realize how lucky they have it.

That would be the most important contribution you can make as a new
resident.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607) University of Southern California,
 M.S.C.E., 1983 University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977