I am very grateful to my friends

Dear friends:
Thank you very much for your welcome.
My family and I will be excellent citizens of the USA, as we have been
before in the others country where we have lived.
We will do our best for the USA. My four children are married and they are
university professionals: business administration, lawyer, architect, and I
am a proud structural engineer. I hope to work for many years in this
country, my country now.
I have five grandchildren, all of them born in the USA, and one day they
will be known for their excellence as citizens and as professionals. My
grandfather left Italy 100 years ago looking for a better place to live.
Now we have found at last our home.
Thank you very much. We are all Americans now.
Alberto Guida, PE, M. ASCE.