RE: I am very grateful to my friends

Alberto,

Welcome!!  My friends who are native American indians like to tell me that
we are all welcome "guests";>)  My mother was from Germany in 1948.  She
and her family endured a lot.  We all have our family stories.

You have a great family and much to contribute to your new country.  It is
a joy to read of your excitement.

Regards, Harold Sprague