RE: I am very grateful to my friends

Anybody ever do a ROI analysis for the "$26" paid to the Lenape tribe for
Manhattan by Peter Minuit? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Minuit

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Harold Sprague Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 12:59 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] I am very grateful to my friends

Alberto,

Welcome!!  My friends who are native American indians like to tell me that
we are all welcome "guests";>)  My mother was from Germany in 1948.  She
and her family endured a lot.  We all have our family stories.

You have a great family and much to contribute to your new country.  It is
a joy to read of your excitement.

Regards, Harold Sprague