-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Valerie Eskelsen Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:35 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Steel beam from 1913

I will not be able to coupon tests as this is only 2 beams in a residential
 garage. If the flange was originally 1/2" and has rusted to 3/8" ... I
will use a similar percentage loss on the web where I cannot take a caliper
to it. If there is a better line of reasoning, please enlighten me.

Valerie Eskelsen
636-448-3639 (cell)