 From: Jeff Hedman <jeff_h(--nospam--at)lrpope.com>
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Town Home Lateral Loads

Joe,
This project has a separation between units.  One jurisdiction here does
not allow double top plates or floor sheathing to go through the air gap.
So I am not sure how I can really tie the floors of multiple units
together.  The roof sheathing is continuous and the exterior sheathing are
continuous.  Maybe thats all I need.  But if I do tie multiple units
together this jurisdiction will ask for calculations to show how I am
transferring the loading to multiple units.

> Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:43:39 -0700
> From: "Joe Venuti" <jovenengr(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
> Subject: RE: Town Home Lateral Loads
>
> Jeff
>
> Do you place a separation between the units or is it just a party wall of
> staggered studs ?
>
> If not then distribute Wind to 2 or 3 end units depending upon loading
> requirements

Truncated 696 characters in the previous message to save energy.