-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Oshin Tosounian Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 11:25 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Town Home Lateral Loads

Why not treat each unit as a block and provide shearwalls/lateral systems
on all four sides and ignor the continuity of the roof and exterior wall
sheathing. You will not have any drag forces between the units to deal
with.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.