Re: Town Home Lateral Loads

It's okay, Bill. I knew you had to have missed it.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.

________________________________
 From: "T.William (Bill) Allen, S.E." <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com>
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:15 AM
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Town Home Lateral Loads

Right, Oshin. I didn't read the OP before responding. Sorry.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
University of Southern California, M.S.C.E., 1983
University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675