-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Jeff Hedman Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 12:05 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Town Home Lateral Loads

Oshin,
That is how we have done it in the past. Then there are no drag forces.
However, if I do that, I don't have enough seismic separation between
units. I think the gap is 2" between framing. So it will be less after
sheet rockis applied.