Re: Jib crane impact factor

You're right. I was only thinking of crane runways when sending my e-mail.
I still find LSD a pain in the butt when dealing with complex structures,
e.g a blast furnace tracking all the dead, live loads and all the others.
However that is way behind me now as I stick to easier stuff. No more
_interesting_ jobs!
Gary