Re: ASCE 7 wind software

try this link:

--
Please don't put my email address in the "To" or "Cc" fields of messages
being sent to people I don't know!  please,use "Bcc".
-Before printing think about the environment. Antes de imprimir, piense en
el medio ambiente. Antes de imprimir, pense no meio ambiente. Avant
d´imprimer, pensez � l'environnement and plant a tree before you print
this email!
   Recuerda utilizar la opción  " Bcc " al reenviar los mensajes.
Igualmente, borra todas las direcciónes de correo que aparezcan en el
detalle del mensaje. Estas medidas simples pueden resguardar la identidad
de tus contactos, evitar el SPAM - correo no deseado -  y proteger de virus
a tu computador.
"Live-Love-Laugh"
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.