Cb for Channels Bent About Major Axis (AISC 360-10 Section F2)

Can anyone point out to me the equation or method for computing Cb of a
Channel bent about the major axis, where there is "reverse curvature
bending"?

The General Provisions (Section F1) point you to the Commentary, but the
Commentary seems only to address "singly symmetric I-shapes." Perhaps I'm
missing something, but I cannot find anything that addresses C-shapes at
all.

Yes, I know I can use Cb = 1.0 conservatively - and likely will - but it
bothers me that I cannot find anything in the Spec that addresses this
clearly.

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Sent via Alpine 2.03 Email Client / Fedora Gnu Linux Release 18
Because I AM that most bizarre of combinations, a THROWBACK-GEEK!