RE: Heads up, this mailing list scheduled for deletion

You might try getting in touch directly with SEAOC through the website.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of mark david mcCreary Sent: July-24-13 9:11 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com

Sorry to jump in here like this, but I've lost contact with the list owner,
 and this list is past due on payment for the next year.

I've sent emails and left voice messages, but no response.

So if somebody on the list knows who is in charge and where to send an
invoice, please reply via private email to

	mdm(--nospam--at)mail-list.com

Thank you.

--
mark david mcCreary