RE: Heads up, this mailing list scheduled for deletion

Thanx Bill, and I just got my dues invoice from SEAOSC too

Tarek

Hi, Mark.

Your message has been sent to the office of the Structural Engineers
Association of Southern California. Their executive director should be
contacting you shortly.

If you don't get the response you need, please contact me off list.

Thank you,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
University of Southern California, M.S.C.E., 1983
University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
V (949) 248-8588*F (949) 209-2509

Truncated 783 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
Tarek Mokhtar, SE
TMM Structural Engineers, Inc