Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Greetings all,

Is "plyscore" a type of plywood sheathing that was used in the "old days"?
 Something along the lines of T1-11 plywood siding?  Or, was plyscore a
manufacturer's brand name for good old regular plywood?  TIA.

David Topete, SE

Post your message to the list by sending it to: 

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web.
These archives are located at:

To contact the list owner, send your message to:

Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG)

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here.