-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:13 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Painting/Coating Structural Steel Exposed to
the Elements

Bill,

        I'm no expert on painting either; but you might look into powder
coating if you want something permanent.  I'm told by the people who do
powder coating that I would be sick and tired of the colour long before the
 coating failed.

Regards,

Daryl

----- Original Message ----- From: "T.William (Bill) Allen, S.E."