To: <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Painting/Coating Structural Steel Exposed to the Elements

Hi, Daryl.

That certainly wasn't true of the steel fence in my back yard! It started
to rust in less than two years.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
University of Southern California, M.S.C.E., 1983
University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675