Software for Analysis of Soil-Structure Interaction

I need to do a one-off check of interaction of the soil over some buried
utility lines due to the addition of a foundation. I have seen a product
called Oasys which seems to be ideal - but costs $5,000 for a license.

Oasys does 3D analysis. Not sure I need to do that - 2D may be
satisfactory. But at any rate I wonder if there might not be something less
 pricy I could consider - perhaps less than a grand.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Sent via Alpine 2.03 Email Client / Fedora Gnu Linux Release 19
Because I AM that most bizarre of combinations, a THROWBACK-GEEK!