Re: Painting/Coating Structural Steel Exposed tothe Elements

greetings,

I'm engineer David in Nigeria. i do not think this mail belongs to me.
Please confirm recipients address. thank you.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM, <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca> wrote:

> David,
>
> Thank you, David.  It was Bill Allen who was looking for this and
> I'm sure he has seen your posting.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daryl
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Cohen (Baran Raviv)" <
> dcohen(--nospam--at)barviv.co.il>

Truncated 1603 characters in the previous message to save energy.

<http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?**ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=**wafordavid%40gmail.com>