Re: Q: What are we using these days for structural design of stainless steel?

Bill,

Don't know if you ever got an answer for this or not...

There is ASCE 8-02 which is for cold-formed SS.  It is referenced in the
2009 IBC still.  Since I don't have the 2012 currently, I cannot check to
see if it still references it or not.

Regards,

Scott