-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Polhemus Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:18 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] License Renewal Telemarketing Calls

I'm getting calls TO MY CELL PHONE from some outfit in Wisconsin. They
start off "we're calling because we see your engineering license renewal is
 due. We wanted to make sure your professional development obligation is
met because this could impact your eligibility to renew your license.
Please call us back at _______ as this is an urgent situation."

Reverse Lookup indicates this is a cell phone.

I'm trying to see if there's any way I can block telemarketing calls to my
cell.

It wouldn't be a big deal except they've called once each of the last three
 days.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

5