Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Getaz Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:51 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] License Renewal Telemarketing Calls

	A month ago I got a snailmail from such an outfit about my TEXAS license.
I have never had a Texas license. I quickly learned Texas has a very good
search feature on their website that turned up no such license - I was
worried somehow my name had gotten listed there. Turns out the outfit had
made a list of Pennsylvania licenses but put them in their mailing as Texas
 licenses. I had already renewed my Pennsylvania license. As an apology,
they offered half price on some of their courses. James L. Getaz III, P.E.