RE: License Renewal Telemarketing Calls

	That's right.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:09 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] License Renewal Telemarketing Calls

The CE provider you are talking about is McKissok.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Getaz Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:51 PM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] License Renewal
Telemarketing Calls

	A month ago I got a snailmail from such an outfit about my TEXAS license.
I have never had a Texas license. I quickly learned Texas has a very good
search feature on their website that turned up no such license - I was
worried somehow my name had gotten listed there. Turns out the outfit had
made a list of Pennsylvania licenses but put them in their mailing as Texas
 licenses. I had already renewed my Pennsylvania license. As an apology,
they offered half price on some of their courses. James L. Getaz III, P.E.

Truncated 620 characters in the previous message to save energy.