Re: Vessel or Stack Foundation - Shallow Bedrock

It depends upon how high the mast is and what it weights. You will probably have to go to bed rock anyway and you can easily figures what a "spread" block footing will have to be. If you have a real estate problem, then rock anchors might be the answer, but they do cost more money and extra concrete weight might be cheaper.

Neil Moore, PE, SE