Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:33:35 -0700
From: refugio(--nospam--at)zoho.com
To: behnamheydari_80(--nospam--at)hotmail.com; Sanchita.Guha(--nospam--at)jacobs.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Pinned Base Plate or Fixed

I see slight bulging at the web, but nothing further.

---- On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:02:38 -0700  Guha<Sanchita.Guha(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
wrote ----

If base plate is provided as fixed with bolts outside the flange, the base
will act as fixed in reality.  It will try to take moments.  If base plate
is not designed/calculated including such moments, it may be under
-designed as far as thickness is concerned.