Engineer in Tulsa, OK area

Anyone here on the list do residential work in the Tulsa, OK area?  I have
a friend that is looking to do a kitchen remodel.  As part of the remodel,
they want to remove a wall that is part of the pantry.  They need to have a
 structural engineer come look to see if that wall is structural and if it
is, then do the engineering necessary to potentially allow the removal of
that wall.

Free free to contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,

Scott