USGS Seismic Hazard Map site down

Hello Fellow Engineers,

I can not use the Java Seismic Hazard Map program and I assume this is due
to the government shutdown.  Can someone direct me to another website to
get spectral response accelerations?  I believe some were listed in
political views expressed in this fine email list.  I do not wish this to
post to be a forum for the goings on in Washington, so please refrain from
expressing them.

Cheers,

Ricardo G. Gonzalez, P.E.
C S W | S T 2
CSW/Stuber-Stroeh Engineering Group, Inc.
45 Leveroni Court, Novato, CA  94949
Civil Engineering ∙ Structural Engineering
Planning ∙ Land Surveying & Mapping

main: 415-883-9850          fax: 415-883-9836
direct: 415-884-6442        e-mail: RicardoG(--nospam--at)cswst2.com
links: Web Site<http://www.cswst2.com/> ∙ Blog<http://blog.cswst2.com/>
∙
LinkedIn<http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/86593544.html>
∙ Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/CSWST2> ∙
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/cswst2>

"This message is intended solely for the recipient identified above and
should not be opened, read, or utilized by any other party. This message
shall not be construed as official project information or direction except
as expressly provided in the contract documents"