RE: USGS Seismic Hazard Map site down

Let me send you the .JAR file that I have. I haven't used it in awhile. See
 if that'll help.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Ricardo Gonzalez Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:11 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] USGS Seismic Hazard Map site down

Okay, now that you got that out of your system :), do you have any advice
to my query?  Any suggestions to where I can get spectral response
accelerations without resorting to the IBC/CBC maps and a telescope?  In
Northern California, those lines can get pretty tight.

Cheers,

Ricardo G. Gonzalez, P.E.
C S W | S T 2
CSW/Stuber-Stroeh Engineering Group, Inc.
45 Leveroni Court, Novato, CA  94949
Civil Engineering ∙ Structural Engineering Planning ∙ Land Surveying &
Mapping

main: 415-883-9850          fax: 415-883-9836
direct: 415-884-6442        e-mail: RicardoG(--nospam--at)cswst2.com
links: Web Site ∙ Blog ∙ LinkedIn ∙ Facebook ∙ Twitter

“This message is intended solely for the recipient identified above and
should not be opened, read, or utilized by any other party. This message

Truncated 977 characters in the previous message to save energy.