Re: testing

Good one Bill!

Though the list was a most valuable tool to me early on in my career, and I
have made friends, gotten business, etc. from it, it seems to have died a
rather unceremonious death and now seems like it is on life support.

However, I have found this structural engineering message board that is
alive and well:
http://www.eng-tips.com
Structural engineering other technical topics Forum
It is well organized as it uses individual threads which makes it very easy
to follow, the records are searchable, and you can easily upload pictures
and sketches along with your post. I would love to see some of the good ol'
SEAINT listers become active participants, as anything like that is only as
good as the people who contribute.

Regards, and hope all finds everyone well!

Andrew Kester, PE
Florida

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Matthew Stuart <MStuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com>
wrote:

> LOL
>
> D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng
> Structural Division Manager
> Pennoni Associates Inc.
> Office 215-222-3000 x7895
> Mobile 908-309-8657
> http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com

Truncated 607 characters in the previous message to save energy.