-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kester Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:18 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] testing

Good one Bill!

Though the list was a most valuable tool to me early on in my career, and I
 have made friends, gotten business, etc. from it, it seems to have died a
rather unceremonious death and now seems like it is on life support.

However, I have found this structural engineering message board that is
alive and well: http://www.eng-tips.com
Structural engineering other technical topics Forum It is well organized as
 it uses individual threads which makes it very easy to follow, the records
 are searchable, and you can easily upload pictures and sketches along with
 your post. I would love to see some of the good ol' SEAINT listers become
active participants, as anything like that is only as good as the people
who contribute.

Regards, and hope all finds everyone well!

Andrew Kester, PE
Florida

Truncated 765 characters in the previous message to save energy.