To: <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] testing

To all:

I've been participating on the eng-tips website for a number of years under the name Oldrunner. It is good as it has many other subjects than just structural engineering - such as RISA, spreadsheets, wood design and many other topics.

I've always like the Listserver -even we do have political distractors once in a while. Actually met one of the fellow engineers at the Javits Center during the 9-11 event that I had contacted in around 1999?.

This list has been and I hope will continue as a great resource.

Neil Moore, PE, SE