-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:50 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] http://www.eng-tips.com

BTW, I just had an interesting experience related to ENG-TIPS.

I typed just "eng-tips.com" and got a pop-up (I presume from our firewall)
that read as follows:

          Reported Attack Page!

          This web page at eng-tips.com has been reported as an attack page
 and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

          Attack pages try to install programs that steal private
information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are
compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

However, note that typing "www.eng-tips.com" works just fine.

Just thought I'd put that out there just in case there might be some here
with less than rigid security set up for browsing the WWW.

Truncated 1124 characters in the previous message to save energy.