-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:07 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] http://www.eng-tips.com

Okay, CORRECTION

I apparently used ONE browser - Firefox - which is the one that gave me the
 "attack page" warning.

THEN, I apparently used IE afterward to do www.eng-tips.com, and got no
problem

SO...

If I go to FIREFOX and try to browse to http://www.eng-tips.com I DO get
this "attack page" warning. I have no idea what that means, if it's a
"false positive" or what. I'll try to do a little research and figure out
where the "attack page" warning is coming from.