-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:43 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] http://www.eng-tips.com

Probably a false positive.

Might have something to do with spreadsheets being posted there?

Regardless I can vouch for a safe and useful experience with eng-tips.com.
And as always keep your anti-virus software up.

Nick Fanger, SE

Kish Rigging, Inc.
5400 Commerce Ave.
Moorpark, CA 93021