Re: 2013 Codes

And we check uphill wind speedup too.  (Kzt)

Neil

On 11/6/2013 11:46 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
Funny. I'd have thought "topographic factor" would be something west coast engineers would utilize.

And Gust Factors haven't gone away.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Ricardo Gonzalez Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:23 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] 2013 Codes

... wind design hieroglyphics such as Topographic ...

Ricardo G. Gonzalez, P.E.
C S W | S T 2
CSW/Stuber-Stroeh Engineering Group, Inc.
45 Leveroni Court, Novato, CA  94949
Civil Engineering ∙ Structural Engineering Planning ∙ Land Surveying&
Mapping

Truncated 1538 characters in the previous message to save energy.