RE: Mechanical Equip. Support

Yeah, for some reason I got that it was, for example, an RTU.

Sorry for MY confusion. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 4:45 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Mechanical Equip. Support

Bill,

I guess you thought it was a piece of mechanical equipment as part of a
building- it isn't - just sitting on a pad outside which is the conflict
btween using chapter 13 and 15, (see my original emaill).

Regards,

Larry